Avocado Corn Black Bean Salsa. Perfect as an appetizer or snack! Serve at your next party with homemade tortilla chips!
Looking for a quick and easy appetizer or side dish? I’ve got you covered. This Avocado Corn and Black Bean Salsa takes less than 10 minutes to make and only requires a few ingredients!
This Avocado Corn and Black Bean Salsa is fresh and healthy with a mixture of avocado, tomatoes, black beans, red bell pepper and corn. It’s dressed with fresh squeezed lime juice and extra virgin olive oil.
Perfect as an appetizer, snack or as a side dish to seafood or chicken. Serve with homemade tortilla chips or on tacos!
I also add in jalapeños and red onion for a little spice. Once all of my ingredients are prepped I toss everything together in one large bowl. I find the longer this salsa sits in the refrigerator the better it tastes! This helps the flavors to develop.
To make this Avocado Corn and Black Bean Salsa simply add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl except for the avocado. Toss to combine. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. When ready to serve add in avocado and toss gently making sure not to mash avocado. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Avocado Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ teaspoon jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 whole avocado, medium dice
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl except for the avocado. Toss to combine.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- When ready to serve add in avocado and toss gently making sure not to mash avocado. Serve immediately.
NotesOriginal recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!