Easy 6 Ingredient Grilled Maple Dijon Salmon. Served with an amazing sticky and sweet maple dijon sauce. Ready in less than 20 minutes!
This is one of the easiest dinners you will ever make! Not to mention it’s absolutely delicious. This maple dijon salmon takes only 20 minutes and requires only 6 ingredients which you probably already have in your pantry.
The sauce is the best part of this recipe. Sweet and sticky from the honey and tangy from the dijon mustard.
How to make Maple Dijon Salmon
- Preheat grill: To medium high heat. Spray the grill with cooking spray.
- Make the sauce: In a small bowl combine maple, mustard, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Cook: Brush half of the sauce on the salmon, set the rest of the sauce aside. Place the salmon skin side down and cook for 4-5 minutes then flip. Cook for an additional 4 minutes or until fully cooked. (depends on thickness of salmon)
- Serve: Spoon the rest of the sauce on the salmon and serve immediately.
What to serve with Grilled Maple Dijon Salmon
- Lemon Parmesan Brown Rice
- Spicy Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cauliflower Rice for a low carb option!
- Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
- Easy BLT Pasta Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Creamy Confetti Corn
A couple tips for making this salmon
- Try not to force the salmon while flipping. If it’s sticking to the grill give it a minute or two and it will release from the grill on it’s own when it’s ready to flip.
- Leave the skin on the salmon during cooking. This helps the salmon stay together and not fall apart when flipping. Once the salmon is cooked allow to cool slightly and remove the skin.
- I grilled the salmon but this would also be wonderful in the oven or on the stove top.
Here are more Salmon recipes to try!
- Orange Teriyaki Salmon
- Honey Sriracha Salmon
- Easy Teriyaki Salmon
- Sweet and Sour Salmon
- Hoisin Glazed Salmon and Veggies in Foil
Grilled Maple Dijon Salmon
- 4 salmon filets skin on
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Spray the grill with cooking spray.
In a small bowl combine maple, mustard, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder.
Brush half of the marinade on the salmon, set the rest of the marinade aside.
Place the salmon skin side down and cook for 4-5 minutes then flip. Cook for an additional 4 minutes or until fully cooked. (depends on thickness of salmon)
Spoon the rest of the sauce on the salmon and serve immediately.