Easy 7 Layer Dip. The perfect appetizer for parties or game day. Serve with tortilla chips and vegetables!
This Easy 7 Layer Dip is always my go to appetizer to bring to parties or get togethers. It’s super easy to make and everyone loves it. My 7 layer dip starts with refried beans mixed with taco seasoning then layered with guacamole, sour cream, cheddar cheese, black olives, tomatoes and green onions.
I like to serve this 7 Layer Dip with my homemade tortilla chips as well as veggies for dipping. Enjoy!
Easy 7 Layer Dip
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 (1¼ ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- In a small bowl combine refried beans and taco seasoning. Spread the mixture into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Next layer sour cream, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives, tomatoes, green onions and red onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips or veggies for dipping.