Super Easy Baked BLT Dip. A creamy dip made with sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese. Topped with lettuce, tomato and bacon!
This Baked BLT Dip is super addicting. This dip is everything you love about a BLT but in dip form! I mix up cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheese and sour cream with lots of herbs and seasonings. It gets baked until its gooey and melted. When I am ready to serve I top with the crumbled bacon, shredded lettuce and diced tomato.
To make this dip even easier I cook the bacon in the oven then reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake the dip. While the dip is baking I crumble up the bacon, shred the lettuce and dice the tomatoes.
This BLT Dip is perfect to make ahead of time. If I am bringing this to a party I bake it there and put on the toppings right before serving. I like to serve this with toasted baguette or crackers. You could also serve this with some veggies.
Serve up this Baked BLT Dip at your next party or get together!
Baked BLT Dip
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup romaine lettuce shredded
- sliced baguette for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place bacon in a single layer and cook for 30 minutes or until crispy. Take out of the oven and allow to cool. Once cool crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and seasonings.
- Spread into an 8 x 8 pan greased with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until warmed through.
- Top with tomatoes, lettuce and crumbled bacon.
- Serve immediately with sliced baguette for serving