Super Easy Baked BLT Dip. A creamy dip made with sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese. Topped with lettuce, tomato and bacon!
Baked BLT Dip
This dip is everything you love about a BLT but in dip form! It is super addicting and is always a crowd favorite. It’s perfectly creamy and cheesy with a nice crunch from the bacon. The dip is baked until golden brown and bubbly and is served with diced tomatoes and shredded romaine lettuce on top. I love to serve this dip as an appetizer for parties. It also makes an awesome snack for game day! Here’s what you’ll need to make this easy dip:
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Seasonings (Garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and Italian seasoning)
How to make BLT Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place bacon in a single layer and cook for 30 minutes or until crispy. Take out of the oven and allow to cool. Once cool crumble the bacon and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and seasonings. Spread into an 8 x 8 pan greased with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Top with tomatoes, lettuce and crumbled bacon. Serve immediately with sliced baguette, chips or veggies and enjoy! This dip is best served warm.
What to serve with Baked BLT Dip
I love serving this dip with toasted baguette. Other great options are pita chips, pretzels, crackers and tortilla chips. For a low carb or keto friendly option try carrots, celery or broccoli for dipping!
Can this be made ahead of time?
This BLT Dip is perfect to make ahead of time. You can combine all of the ingredients together ahead of time and keep in the fridge overnight. When you are ready to eat place in the oven and bake until bubbly and golden brown. I like to add the bacon, lettuce and tomato right before serving so the lettuce and bacon stay crisp!
Can this be made in the slow cooker?
Yes! Simply add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker except for the bacon, lettuce and tomato. When you are ready to serve top with the BLT fixings and enjoy!
- Feel free to top this dip with diced red onions or chopped green onions.
- For a little heat add a couple dashes of hot sauce to the mayo mixture. You can also add a sprinkle of cayenne or paprika.
- I love using cheddar cheese in this dip however feel free to substitute your favorite cheese. Gruyere or gouda would go great in this dip!
- To save on some calories try using turkey bacon.
Here are more Easy Appetizer Recipes to enjoy!
- Honey Barbecue Chicken Bites
- Easy Pretzel Bites
- Slow Cooker Sriracha Meatballs
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Toasted Ravioli
- Authentic Pico de Gallo
Baked BLT Dip
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup romaine lettuce shredded
- sliced baguette for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place bacon in a single layer and cook for 30 minutes or until crispy. Take out of the oven and allow to cool. Once cool crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and seasonings.
- Spread into an 8 x 8 pan greased with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until warmed through.
- Top with tomatoes, lettuce and crumbled bacon.
- Serve immediately with sliced baguette for serving
Originally published Sep 26, 2018