Easy Beef Fried Rice
Easy Beef Fried Rice. Loaded with beef, carrots and broccoli! Ready in under 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons oil divided
- 3 eggs whisked
- 8 ounces flank steak cubed
- 2 medium carrots small dice
- 1 cup broccoli cut into small florets
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups cooked and chilled rice (I either use white or brown rice)
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil into a large skillet.
Add the eggs and scramble until fully cooked. Remove them from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan.
Add the steak and cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes, just until seared and caramelized on the outside. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add carrots and broccoli to the pan and cook until tender, 3-4 minutes.
Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
Add in the cold rice and sauté for 3-4 minutes. The rice should brown up a bit.
Add the eggs and the steak back to the pan and stir in soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
Serve immediately with sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.