Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Healthier Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Super soft, moist and loaded with chocolate!
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini shredded
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules or espresso powder
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks or semi sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter or grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan and set aside.
In a large bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, flax seed and instant coffee granules or espresso powder.
In a medium bowl combine the brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, greek yogurt or sour cream.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
Fold in the chocolate chips and zucchini.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and allow the bread to cool completely before slicing.
Slice bread and serve!