Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup cooked low and slow for 8 hours! Loaded with tons of flavor. Tastes just like a enchilada but in soup form!
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts equal to 1 pound
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 15 ounce can chicken stock
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 14 ounce can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chili in adobo sauce only (can add more if you like extra heat)
- 1/4 teaspoon graham masala
- optional garnishes: tortilla chips cilantro avocado, sour cream, shredded cheese
Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker.
Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high or until the chicken is cooked through.
Take the chicken out of the slow cooker and shred with two forks.
Add back to the soup and stir.
Serve hot with optional garnishes if desired.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!