Greek Kale Quinoa Salad
30 Minute Greek Kale Quinoa Salad. Loaded with tons of vegetables and tossed with lemon and olive oil!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup baby kale stems removed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- feta cheese for topping
Add water and quinoa to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook until all of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile add the rest of the ingredients to a medium bowl. Toss in cooked quinoa.
Serve immediately with a sprinkle of feta cheese or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!