Pumpkin Spice Latte
Creamy frothy pumpkin spice latte made with real pumpkin, spices and whipped cream. Save money and make this fall favorite at home.
- 2 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon extra for garnish
- pinch nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 single shots of espresso about 4 ounces total
- whipped cream for garnish
- graham cracker crumbs for garnish
Combine pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, brown sugar, and milk in a small saucepan.
Over low-medium heat cook the milk mixture until hot. Stir constantly so milk does not burn on the bottom.
Add milk to a mug and top with espresso. Stir to combine.
Garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon, and graham cracker crumbs.