Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars. Super easy to make and extremley addicting! Takes less than 20 minutes to make and is no bake!
- 2 sticks butter 1 cup, melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
Add butter, powdered sugar, 1 cup peanut butter and graham cracker in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
Layer into the prepared pan.
Add the 1/2 cup of peanut butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
Pour onto of the peanut butter layer and smooth with a rubber spatula.
Place in the refrigerator to firm up for an hour.
To serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from All Recipes