5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars. Super easy to make and extremely addicting! Takes less than 20 minutes to make and is no bake!
Are you a peanut butter lover like me? Well then these bars are for you! Creamy peanut butter filling layered with a chocolate peanut butter shell on top. It’s the perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate and is ridiculously simple to make. You only need 10 minutes of prep time and an hour in the fridge. That’s it!
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to set in the fridge.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars are an awesome dessert to make ahead. Not to mention they are no bake and only require 5 ingredients! Most of the ingredients are probably already in your pantry.
- Butter: You can use either unsalted or salted butter in this!
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: Add a nice crunch and holds the bars together.
- Peanut Butter: I use creamy peanut butter in the bars and chocolate layer. I have not tried making this with other nut butters.
- Powdered Sugar: Adds a nice sweetness to the bars.
- Chocolate Chips: I use semi sweet chocolate chips however you can substitute dark chocolate if you prefer!
How to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Simply combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. In a separate bowl combine melted chocolate and peanut butter. Spread the chocolate peanut butter mixture on top of the bars. Place in the fridge for at least an hour to firm up. Then cut into squares. Serve these with a tall glass of milk and enjoy!
For a salty twist top with crumbled pretzels or peanuts. I store these bars in the fridge. They are so good cold they taste just like a Reese’s peanut butter cup! The bars can even be frozen for up to 3 months! Enjoy!
Here are more delicious dessert recipes to try!
- The BEST Brownies
- Texas Style Blueberry Cobbler
- Easy S’mores Bars
- The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- 2 sticks butter 1 cup, melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add butter, powdered sugar, 1 cup peanut butter and graham cracker in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Layer into the prepared pan.
- Add the 1/2 cup of peanut butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
- Pour onto of the peanut butter layer and smooth with a rubber spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm up for an hour.
- To serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from All Recipes