5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars. Super easy to make and extremely addicting! Takes less than 20 minutes to make and is no bake!
Are you a peanut butter lover like me? Well then these bars are for you! Creamy peanut butter filling layered with a chocolate peanut butter shell on top. It’s the perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate and is ridiculously simple to make. You only need 10 minutes of prep time and an hour in the fridge. That’s it!
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to set in the fridge.
They are an awesome dessert to make ahead. Not to mention they are no bake and only require 5 ingredients! Most of the ingredients are probably already in your pantry.
Here is what you need:
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Peanut Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
Simply combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Layer it into a 9 x 13 pan. Top with melted chocolate and peanut butter. Place in the fridge until set and cut into squares!
For a salty twist top with crumbled pretzels or peanuts.
Serve these with a tall glass of milk and enjoy!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), melted
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add butter, powdered sugar, 1 cup peanut butter and graham cracker in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Layer into the prepared pan.
- Add the ½ cup of peanut butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
- Pour onto of the peanut butter layer and smooth with a rubber spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm up for an hour.
- To serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
NotesRecipe adapted from All Recipes