Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins. Made in the blender with only a few ingredients!
These Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins couldn’t be easier. Simply add all of the ingredients to a blender and pulse to combine that’s it! Best of all they are healthy, gluten free and make an awesome breakfast or dessert!
The muffins are melt in your mouth soft. The muffins get a lot of their moisture from the bananas. There are two whole bananas for just these 12 muffins!
Here’s what you’ll need for these Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins: maple syrup, bananas, egg, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, baking soda and chocolate chips.
They take 15 minutes or prep time and 15 minutes to bake. You could be eating these muffins in under 30 minutes! Enjoy!
Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a regular size muffin pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Add all of the first 7 ingredients to the blender except for the chocolate chips. Blend until creamy and smooth, 2 minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffins, they should be ¾ of the way full (or a bit more).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the tops are set and a toothpick comes out mostly clean. (I slightly under bake mine because they continue to bake in the pan as they cool.)
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
NotesAdapted from Averie Cooks