Super Easy Blackberry Crisp. Warm and gooey with a crispy oat topping. Top with vanilla ice cream for an amazing dessert. Takes less than 10 minutes to throw together!
- 4 cups blackberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup hazelnut meal / flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter chilled
- vanilla ice cream for serving if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add berries, lemon juice and sugar to a medium bowl and toss to combine.
Add both flours, oats, brown sugar and butter to a food processor. Process until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the berries to an oven safe pan or a cast iron skillet. Top with crumb mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the berries are soft and bubbly.
Serve immediately with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.