Individual Mixed Berry Crisp
Individual Mixed Berry Crisp loaded with fresh cherries, blackberries and blueberries. A super easy and healthy dessert!
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/8 cup hazelnut meal / flour
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter chilled
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups mixed berries I used fresh cherries, blackberries and blueberries
- whipped cream or ice cream for serving if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine both flour, oats, brown sugar and butter to a food processor. Process until the mixture is crumbly.
Add lemon juice and berries to a medium bowl and toss to combine.
Divide the berries between four ramekins. Top with the crumble mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and the berries are soft and bubbly.
Serve immediately with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.