Grilled Steak Kabobs
Grilled Steak Kabobs. Tender sirloin steak marinated overnight then grilled with veggies and onions!
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper cut into large chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper cut into large chunks
- 1 small yellow bell pepper cut into large chunks
- 1 red onion cut into large chunks
- 8-10 wooden skewer sticks soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- chopped parsley for serving if desired
Add steak, soy sauce, barbecue sauce, 1/4 cup olive oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and pepper to a large ziplock bag.
Toss to coat and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Meanwhile soak wooden skewers for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
When you are ready to eat preheat the grill to 425 degrees and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Toss the chopped up peppers and onions in the remaining tablespoon of oil.
Remove the steak from the marinade and thread the steak, veggies and onions onto the skewers.
Grill skewers for 6-8 minutes or until your desired doneness.
Serve immediately with parsley for serving, if desired.