Grilled Steak Kabobs. Tender sirloin steak marinated overnight then grilled with veggies and onions!
These Grilled Steak Kabobs are the perfect Summer dinner! Tender sirloin steak is marinated overnight then grilled until browned and caramelized. I prep and marinate the steak the night before so it’s easy to throw together when it’s time for dinner. I also let the wooden skewers soak overnight in water to prevent the skewers from burning.
I marinate the steak in soy sauce, barbecue sauce, red wine vinegar, oil, dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. It’s the perfect combination of tangy and sweet.
When were ready to eat I preheat the grill and thread the steak, peppers and onions onto the skewers. These Steak Kabobs only take a couple of minutes on each side. Just enough to cook and brown the veggies and steak.
Serve immediately with fresh parsley and a side of my Cilantro Lime Brown Rice!
Grilled Steak Kabobs
- 1½ pounds sirloin steak cut into 1 inch cubes
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into large chunks
- 8-10 wooden skewer sticks soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- chopped parsley for serving, if desired
- Add steak, soy sauce, barbecue sauce, ¼ cup olive oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and pepper to a large ziplock bag.
- Toss to coat and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile soak wooden skewers for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- When you are ready to eat preheat the grill to 425 degrees and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss the chopped up peppers and onions in the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and thread the steak, veggies and onions onto the skewers.
- Grill skewers for 6-8 minutes or until your desired doneness.
- Serve immediately with parsley for serving, if desired.