Korean BBQ Grilled Chicken
Korean Grilled Chicken. Marinated and grilled until crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside!
- 4 chicken thighs bone-in and skin on
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon or more to taste sriracha
- 2 whole green onions white and green parts
*Note: Prep time does not include marinating time*
Add all of the ingredients including the chicken to a large Ziploc bag or a shallow dish. Toss to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
When you are ready to eat preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until fully cooked.
Serve immediately with green onions and sesame seeds if desired.