Thai Grilled Chicken
Super Easy Thai Grilled Chicken marinated overnight and grilled until crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside!
- 4 chicken thighs bone in and skin on
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 cup thai chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1-2 teaspoons sriracha depending on how spicy you like it
- cilantro for serving if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- lime wedges for garnish if desired
*Note: Prep time does not include marinating time*
Add all of the ingredients except for the chicken to a medium bowl.
Pour the marinade into a large ziplock bag reserving ¼ of the marinade for brushing on top before serving.
Add in chicken and place in the refrigerator overnight or for a minimum of three hours.
When you're ready to cook heat your grill to medium high heat.
Cook for 5-10 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until fully cooked.
Brush the remaining marinade mixture on top of the chicken.
Serve immediately with fresh cilantro, sesame seeds or lime wedges if desired.