Rainbow Vegetable Stir-Fry
Rainbow Vegetable Noodle Stir-Fry. A quick and healthy weeknight dinner that takes less than 20 minutes to make!
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup yellow and red bell peppers sliced
- 1/4 cup carrots julienne
- 1/2 cup edamame I used frozen and thawed it before adding it in
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced
- crushed peanuts optional
Boil pasta until aldente.
Meanwhile in a large skillet heat oil and add cabbage, bell peppers and carrots. Saute for 3-4 minutes until tender.
Toss in edamame and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
Stir in peanut butter, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Add in cooked noodles and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds, green onions and crushed peanuts if desired.