Greek Kale Quinoa Salad
30 Minute Greek Kale Quinoa Salad. Loaded with tons of vegetables and tossed with lemon and olive oil!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup baby kale stems removed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- feta cheese for topping
Add water and quinoa to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook until all of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile add the rest of the ingredients to a medium bowl. Toss in cooked quinoa. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of feta cheese or refrigerate until ready to serve.