White Wine Sangria
A simple fruity white wine sangria made with oranges, white peaches and fresh squeezed orange juice. Served with a splash of sparkling water.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup white peaches sliced
- 1/2 cups oranges sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 750 ml bottle of white wine (medium sweet I use Riesling)
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce orange flavored vodka
- splash of sparkling water
In a small saucepan bring the sugar and water to a boil. This should take about a minute. You will see the sugar dissolve into the water. When this happens take off the heat and set aside to cool.
Add peaches and oranges to a large pitcher.
Add in orange juice, wine, triple sec and vodka.
Stir in the cooled triple sec and refrigerate.
Let sit for a couple of hours to let the flavors develop. Serve with mint for garnish and a splash of sparkling water.