Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese cubed
- 1/4 cup dry coppa medium dice
- 1/4 cup dry salami medium dice
- 1 medium tomato medium dice
- 3 tablespoon red onion medium dice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
Start by cooking the pasta per the box instructions. My pasta took about 8 minutes for al-dente.
Meanwhile, add your coppa, salami, cheese, tomatoes, and onion to a large bowl.
After the pasta is done cooking add to the bowl with the meats and cheeses.
Add the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil. Toss to combine.
Add in basil, parsley, oregano, pepper, salt and spinach. Toss to combine and serve.