Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian meats, diced I used a mix of peppered salami, hot capocollo and hot calabrese
- 1 medium tomato medium dice
- 3 tablespoon red onion medium dice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Start by cooking the pasta per the box instructions. My pasta took about 8 minutes for al-dente.
After the pasta is done cooking add to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!