Vegetable Fried Rice Topped With Fried Egg
This Vegetable Fried Rice is loaded with vegetables and can be on the dinner table in less than 20 minutes! Serve with a fried egg on top!
- 4 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 2 tablespoons oil divided
- 1/2 cup carrots small dice
- 1/2 cup onion small dice
- 3/4 cup peas
- 3/4 cup corn
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- ½ teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 4 large eggs
- oil or butter, as needed for frying eggs
- green onions for garnish, if desired
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
Heat a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. Add carrots and onions and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
Toss cooked rice into the pan and add in the peas, corn, sriracha, fish sauce, and soy sauce and stir to combine.
Meanwhile, heat a small skillet with a 1/4 tablespoon olive oil. Cook 4 fried eggs one at a time with 1/4 tablespoon olive oil for each serving. Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.