This crab toast appetizer is rich, creamy, and satisfying loaded with fresh chunks of jumbo lump crab meat. Sprinkle with old bay and top with parsley!
- 1 5.2 ounce package Boursin garlic & fine herb cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon tabasco
- Sprinkle of old bay
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 whole french baguette sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh italian parsley chopped
- 1/2 roma tomato diced small
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Meanwhile in a medium saucepan add boursin cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco and old bay. On low heat whisk until the sauce is thick and clump free.Take off the heat and fold in crab meat making sure not to break up the chunks of crab.
Top sliced baguette with the crab mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. I used about 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture on each slice of bread and about a teaspoon of cheese on each crab toast.
Cook for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is nice and crispy.
Serve immediately with fresh parsley and tomatoes!