Blue Cheese Dressing
The BEST Blue Cheese Dressing. Creamy, rich and tangy this blue cheese dressing goes perfectly on salads or as a dip! So much better than storebought!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 ½ tablespoon chives chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, milk, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce until combined.
Stir in blue cheese crumbles and chives. Make sure not to over mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a week!