Topped with a crunchy oat streusel and filled with fresh baked apples, this easy Apple Crisp recipe will be your favorite fall dessert!
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 5 medium apples, about 5 cups
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Make Crisp Topping: Add brown sugar, flour, oats, and butter to a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse for 30 seconds or until the mixture is combined and resembles small pea size crumbs.
Make Apple Filling: In a medium bowl combine apples, lemon juice, cinnamon and brown sugar.
Bake: For 40-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Serve warm with ice cream and enjoy!