Blackened Shrimp Salad
Blackened Shrimp Salad loaded with tons of flavor! Piled high with salsa, corn, black beans and spicy blackened shrimp. A healthy and flavorful summer meal!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 large shrimp deveined, tails removed
- 1-2 teaspoons blackening seasoning depending on how spicy you like it
- 4 cups spring mix or your favorite lettuce
- 1/4 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup grilled corn
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa
- lime wedges for serving if desired
- Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing for serving
Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat.
Sprinkle shrimp with blackening seasoning.
Saute until fully cooked, 3-4 minutes or until opaque.
To assemble the salad fill two bowls with mixed greens.
Top with cooked shrimp, black beans, salsa, corn and lime wedges, if desired.
Serve immediately with a drizzle of sour cream, ranch or my Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing.