Easy 7 Layer Dip
Complete with fresh guacamole and vegetables, this easy 7-layer dip with tortilla chips is the perfect appetizer for parties or game day.
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 1 1/4 ounce package taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons red onions diced
In a small bowl combine refried beans and taco seasoning. Spread the mixture into a 13 x 9 pan.
Next layer sour cream, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives, tomatoes, green onions and red onions.
Serve with tortilla chips or veggies for dipping.