Individual No Bake Cheesecake Jars will become your go-to summer dessert! This super easy no-bake dessert recipe takes less than 15 minutes to throw together and you only need 6 pantry staple ingredients. Perfect for 2 or 4 when you have company, top them off with your favorite fruit, nuts, or chocolate.
Cool and tangy cheesecake is one of the best desserts to serve in the summer when it’s getting hot! My reader’s favorite Cheesecake Cupcakes are perfect for a crowd, and my Triple Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes is a chocolate spin on the original that chocolate fans will absolutely love!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we'll send it straight to your inbox! You will also receive other new recipes in your inbox weekly!
No Bake Cheesecakes Jars
Cheesecake can be an intimidating dessert. These no-bake mini Cheesecakes take all of the worries out of a traditional cheesecake. They are in fact pretty hard to mess up.
No-bake desserts are the best especially during the summer when turning on the oven is not an option but you are still craving something sweet. This easy no-bake dessert requires just 15 minutes of prep time and only 6 ingredients. That’s my kind of dessert! You can even make them a few days ahead of time, which is perfect on a busy day when you have guests coming over!
These Cheesecake Jars can be made for 2 if your using larger glasses or you can make 4 servings with smaller glasses. Why not try layering your cheesecake with fruit and the graham cracker crust throughout to make a layered cheesecake? It looks so pretty in the glass!
The filling uses simple ingredients I already had in my pantry, just cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. I kept the crust simple as well and used pre-crumbled graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. You can easily crumble graham crackers yourself by using a food processor, or sticking them in a ziplock bag and rolling with a rolling pin. Once they’re assembled, I like to top the vanilla cheesecakes with some whipped cream and fresh berries before serving, but you could also add your favorite fruit, chocolate, nuts, or even honeycomb! See the list below for a few extra ideas!
ingredients for cheesecake jars
- Graham Crackers: I crushed up graham crackers and added them to the bottom of the glass along with melted butter and sugar to create the cheesecake crust. You could substitute a different cookie if you want to. Oreos and Nutter Butters would be delicious!
- Cream: I whisked heavy cream until it formed soft peaks. This helps the cheesecake texture to be light and airy.
- Cream Cheese: An essential ingredient for cheesecakes, cream cheese is rich, creamy, and tangy!
- Vanilla: This is where the vanilla flavor comes in! Vanilla extract has a warmth to it and really brings out the sweetness of these vanilla cheesecakes.
how to make cheesecake jars
- Make the crust. Firstly, combine graham cracker, butter, and sugar in a small bowl. The texture should be similar to wet sand. Divide crust into 2 large jars or 4 small jars. Place in the refrigerator to set while you are working on the filling.
- Whip up the filling. Secondly, for the cheesecake filling start by beating heavy cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment until it forms soft peaks. Take out of the mixing bowl and set aside. Then add the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla to the same mixing bowl with the whisk attachment. Whisk until the mixture is smooth and not lumpy. Fold in the whipped cream by hand into the cream cheese mixture. Place it back on the stand mixer and whisk until combined and lump-free.
- Place into jars and chill. You can either pipe or spoon the cheesecake filling into jars, and then place them in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours, until set.
- Serve! Serve these individual vanilla cheesecakes as they are, or with whipped cream and berries if desired.
Strawberry Sauce for Cheesecake jars
- Add strawberries, lemon juice and sugar to a small saucepan. Simmer on low for 15 minutes, mashing up strawberries with the back of a wooden spoon. Take off heat and allow to cool. If desired place in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
how to make caramel sauce
- Add all of the ingredients except for the vanilla to a saucepan. Cook over low-medium heat until thickened stirring occasionally. About 8 minutes. If the sauce isn’t getting a lot thicker turn up the heat a bit and keep and eye on it making sure to whisk constantly. (The sauce will thicken as it cools in the refrigerator).
- Take off of the heat and stir in vanilla. Transfer to a container and place in the refrigerator to firm up and cool.
These No Bake Mini Cheesecakes are a great make-ahead dessert. Whip together the filling up to 4 days ahead of time and store it in the fridge. When you’re ready to eat them, make the graham cracker crust and assemble!
What toppings can I add?
Here are some of my favorites:
- Whipped Cream
- Chopped Nuts
- Chocolate Shavings
- Chopped Chocolate
- Your favorite chocolate bar, chopped up
- Reeses Pieces
- Mini Reeses Cups
- Chocolate Chips
- Butterscotch Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Crushed cookies
More desserts you will love:
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites
- Triple Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Mini Strawberry Upside Down Cakes
products i used
- Combine graham cracker, butter and sugar in a small bowl. Texture should be similar to wet sand. Divide crust into 2 large jars or 4 small jars. Place in the refrigerator to set while you are working on the filling.
- For the cheesecake filling start by beating heavy cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment until it forms soft peaks. Take out of the mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to the same mixing bowl with the whisk attachment. Whisk until mixture is smooth and not lumpy. Fold in the whipped cream by hand into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe or spoon cheesecake filling into jars. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh fruit if desired.