Super Easy 5 ingredient Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles. These Truffles are no bake and made in one bowl. Perfect for Valentines Day!
Chocolate, peanut butter and pretzels are meant to be together. They make the perfect sweet and salty combination for this truffle.
These truffles are incredibly easy and delicious. In the center of these truffles are almonds, peanut butter and pretzels. That’s it!
With just 5 ingredients these truffles are super easy to make and taste amazing! They are sweet, salty, crunchy and smooth.
This recipe makes 8 pretty nice sized truffles. You can get more truffles if you make them a bit smaller.
I used melted semi-sweet chocolate chips to coat the truffles. You can use dark or milk chocolate if you have it on hand. You can either melt the chocolate over a double broiler or in the microwave for 30 seconds increments. If your chocolate is too thick to coat the truffles add a touch of water or milk to thin it out a bit.
To make these truffles simply pulse almonds and pretzels in a food processor until ground. Toss with the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Place in the fridge to firm up. (This makes the truffles easier to roll). Roll into 8 truffles and place in the freezer for about an hour or until frozen. Dip in the melted chocolate and place back in the freezer until firm. Sprinkle with extra chopped pretzels.
These 5 ingredient Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles are:
Love these truffles? Here are a couple more desserts you’ll love:
- S’mores Mouse with Marshmallow Whipped Cream
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
- 5 tablespoons almonds
- ⅓ cup pretzels
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Add almonds to a food processor and pulse until ground. Add to a medium bowl.
- Add pretzels to the same food processor and pulse until ground. Add to the bowl with almonds.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract to the almond and pretzel mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Take out of the refrigerator and roll into 8 balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until set.
- Roll the balls in the melted chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer until set. Takes about 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up a week or a couple months in the freezer.