Super Easy No Bake Chocolate Cookies. Made with peanut butter, oats and cocoa powder! All you need is one pot and 10 minutes of prep time!
All you need for these No Bake Chocolate Cookies is one pan and 10 minutes! The hardest part about these cookies is waiting for them to cool! Simply boil butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder for 1 minute then stir in the peanut butter, oats, vanilla and salt into the same pan.
Next, drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheets and sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes. (To speed the process up I placed them in the fridge).
Once they are hardened store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge!
No Bake Chocolate Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the butter, sugar, milk and cocoa to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil stirring occasionally for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter, oats, vanilla and salt.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and let sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes.