This Easy No-Bake S’mores Bars recipe is loaded with ooey-gooey marshmallows, super quick to make, only has 6 ingredients, and requires no campfire!
If you are a S’mores fanatic like me, you’re going to want to try out these S’mores Bars!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we'll send it straight to your inbox! You will also receive other new recipes in your inbox weekly!
Homemade S’mores Bars
This is the best way to enjoy a s’mores dessert in any season without a campfire! Chewy and crunchy graham crackers, slightly sweetened with chocolate, and loaded with gooey marshmallow. A quick no-bake dessert that can be made in under 10 minutes with only 6 simple ingredients and tastes just like campfire s’mores! If you are a fan of rice krispies then this recipe is for you! It’s gooey and chewy just like homemade rice krispies but made with graham crackers instead of cereal!
I couldn’t make a S’more Bar without adding a little marshmallow fluff. I grew up on Fluffernutter sandwiches (aka peanut butter and marshmallow spread … YUM!), so Marshmallow Fluff is always a treat for me.
But the best part of this homemade s’mores bars recipe is that no cooking or baking is required! Just stick them in the fridge for a couple of hours to set, and you’ll be ready to serve! They make the perfect easy dessert to bring to Summer Parties and barbecues! They are also a big hit with the kids and are a fun activity to make with them.
Ingredients for Smores Bars
- Chocolate Chips: I like to use semi-sweet. Dark chocolate works great also. If you use milk chocolate, your bars will be a little sweeter.
- Milk: Regular whole milk is all you need here.
- Graham Crackers: You’ll want these cubed. I like to break them in half and then in half again. You could also use golden graham cereal too!
- Marshmallow Fluff: This really adds some character to these bars!
- Marshmallows: I like to use mini marshmallows.
- Vanilla: Because any baked or no-baked good tastes better with it!
- Salt: Don’t hesitate here! It really helps bring out the chocolate, so you’ll need a heavy pinch.
How To Make No-Bake S’mores Bars
- Step One: Melt your chocolate and milk in a small saucepan.
- Step Two: Add marshmallows, marshmallow fluff, chocolate, graham crackers, vanilla and salt to a medium bowl.
- Step Three: Combine the ingredients until they are completely coated in melted chocolate.
- Step Four: Pour the Smores mixture into a 9 x 9 pan lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Step Five: Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set up.
- Step Six! Cut into 9 squares and enjoy!
Storage and Make Ahead Instructions
Store Smores bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze these!
To make these ahead of time simply prepare as directed, refrigerate then slice and serve when ready to serve! These smore’s bars are great to make ahead of time!
- I like to spray my spatula with nonstick cooking spray before spreading the bars in the baking pan. This keeps the sticky marshmallow mixture from clumping together and also sticking to your spatula.
- If you are impatient (like me) pop these in the freezer to cool down faster!
- Make sure to let these set in the refrigerator for a full two hours. They tend to fall apart if you cut them while they are still warm or room temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I use instead of graham crackers for these homemade s’mores bars?
Saltines, ritz crackers, pretzels, potato chips, Pringles, vanilla wafers, ginger snaps, and Golden Grahams are all great options to replace graham crackers.
- Can I add any mix-ins?
Sure! You can really get as creative as you like with these no-bake s’mores bars. Colorful marshmallows, roasted peanuts, peanut butter, sprinkles, or you favorite chocolate candy would all be delicious!
More No-Bake Desserts Recipes To Try
- Vanilla Cheesecakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Fruit Tart
- Chocolate Coconut Bars
Easy No Bake S'mores Bars
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil with cooking spray or butter. In a small saucepan add chocolate chips and milk. Cook on low heat until chocolate has fully melted. Stir occasionally. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add graham crackers, marshmallow fluff, mini marshmallows, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt to a large bowl. Add the melted chocolate to the large bowl and toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set. Cut into 6 squares and enjoy!