This Easy No-Bake S’mores Bars recipe is loaded with ooey-gooey marshmallows, super quick to make, only has 6 ingredients, and requires no campfire!
If you are a S’mores fanatic like me, you’re going to want to try out these mouth-watering Peanut Butter S’mores Sandwich Cookies, my favorite S’mores Mousse with Marshmellow Whipped Cream, and these to die for S’mores Bars.
Homemade S’mores Bars
This is the best way to enjoy a s’mores dessert in any season without a campfire! Chewy and crunchy graham crackers, slightly sweetened with chocolate, and loaded with gooey marshmallow. A quick no-bake dessert that can be made in under 10 minutes with only 6 simple ingredients and tastes just like campfire s’mores!
Thick chunks of crunchy graham crackers are folded in with mini marshmallows, marshmallow fluff, and melted chocolate. Can it really get any better?!
I couldn’t make a S’more Bar without adding a little marshmallow fluff. I grew up on Fluffernutter sandwiches (aka peanut butter and marshmallow spread … YUM!), so Marshmallow Fluff is always a treat for me.
But the best part of this homemade s’mores bars recipe is that no cooking or baking is required! Just stick them in the fridge for a couple of hours to set, and you’ll be ready to serve!
- Chocolate Chips: I like to use semi-sweet. Dark chocolate works great also. If you use milk chocolate, your bars will be a little sweeter.
- Milk: Regular whole milk is all you need here.
- Graham Crackers: You’ll want these cubed. I like to break them in half and then in half again.
- Marshmallow Fluff: This really adds some character to these bars!
- Marshmallows: I like to use mini marshmallows.
- Vanilla: Because any baked or no-baked good tastes better with it!
- Salt: Don’t hesitate here! It really helps bring out the chocolate, so you’ll need a heavy pinch.
How To Make No-Bake S’mores Bars
- Melt your chocolate and milk in a small saucepan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a separate bowl.
- Combine the ingredients. Toss in the melted chocolate and mix to combine. Easy right?
- Load the s’more’s mixture into your pan lined with aluminum foil. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Slice, and enjoy! Cut into 6 squares or 9 smaller squares.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I use instead of graham crackers for these homemade s’mores bars?
Saltines, ritz crackers, pretzels, potato chips, Pringles, vanilla wafers, ginger snaps, and Golden Grahams are all great options to replace graham crackers.
- How do I make my bars extra gooey?
Just use fewer graham crackers
- How to store the leftovers?
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. If it is a little extra warm, keep them in the fridge to keep from melting.
- Can I add any mix-ins?
Sure! You can really get as creative as you like with these no-bake s’mores bars. Colorful marshmallows, roasted peanuts, peanut butter, sprinkles, or you favorite chocolate candy would all be delicious
More No-Bake Desserts Recipes To Try
- Vanilla Cheesecakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Fruit Tart
- Chocolate Coconut Bars
Easy No Bake S'mores Bars
- 1 cup semi-sweet milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups graham crackers cubed (I break the graham cracker into half and then half again)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil with cooking spray or butter. In a small saucepan add chocolate chips and milk. Cook on low heat until chocolate has fully melted. Stir occasionally. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add graham crackers, marshmallow fluff, mini marshmallows, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt to a large bowl. Add the melted chocolate to the large bowl and toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set. Cut into 6 squares and enjoy!