Super quick and easy No Bake S’mores Bars. Only 5 ingredients and no campfire needed!
This is the best way to enjoy S’mores in the middle of winter. Chewy, slightly sweet and loaded with gooey marshmallow. A quick dessert that can be made in under 10 minutes with only 5 simple ingredients.
This S’mores Bar is loaded with all of your favorites. Graham crackers, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff.
This tastes just like campfire s’more’s without the mess. Plus you can make them indoors with no campfire required.
Thick chunks of crunchy graham cracker are folded with mini marshmallows and melted chocolate.
I couldn’t make a S’more Bar without adding a little Marshmallow fluff. I grew up on fluffenutter sandwiches so Marshmallow Fluff is always a treat for me.
No cooking or baking is required for these S’mores Bars. Just stick them in the fridge for a couple of hours to set. Once set cut into squares and serve.
To make these easy S’mores Bars simply melt your chocolate and milk in a small saucepan. Meanwhile add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl. Toss in the melted chocolate and mix to combine. Easy right? Load the S’more’s mixture into an aluminum foil lined 9 inch pan greased with a little cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Cut into 6 squares and enjoy!
Love this recipe? Try my other S’mores dishes!
Easy No Bake S'mores Bars
- 1 cup semi-sweet milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups graham crackers cubed (I break the graham cracker into half and then half again)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil with cooking spray or butter.
- In a small saucepan add chocolate chips and milk. Cook on low heat until chocolate has fully melted. Stir occasionally. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add graham crackers, marshmallow fluff, mini marshmallows, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt to a large bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate to the large bowl and toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
- Cut into 6 squares and enjoy!