No Bake Mascarpone Fruit Tarts made with a homemade graham cracker crust and layered with fresh berries. A super colorful and easy make ahead dessert!
These no bake fruit tarts are perfect for the warmer weather because they don’t require and oven and are super easy to make ahead. That means more time outside enjoying the weather.
For the filling I followed the same method as my No Bake Cheesecake. I first whipped the heavy cream into soft peaks then set it aside. Next I combined the mascarpone cheese, sugar and vanilla until clump free and smooth. Fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture and mix until combined. That’s it!
The filling is smooth, creamy and not too sweet. The creamy tangy mascarpone cheese goes great with the fresh fruit.
Let’s talk about the crust. It’s super simple to make and requires only 3 ingredients: Graham crackers, butter and sugar. That’s it. I like to let the crust refreigerate for at least an hour to set.
If you would prefer to bake the crust you can place it in a 375 degree oven for about 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
Even though I opted for the mini tarts you can always use one big pie pan instead.
This is the perfect dessert for your Memorial Day celebrations!
Here are some more No Bake Desserts to try!
No Bake Mascarpone Cheese Fruit Tarts
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream chilled
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- mixed berries for topping the fruit tarts
- Add the graham cracker, butter and sugar to a medium bowl. Mix until the texture is similar to wet sand. Divide the crust between the tarts or use 1 regular pie pan instead. Press the crust down firmly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set. If you want to bake the crust place it in a 375 degree oven for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- To assemble the filling add heavy cream to a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whip until cream forms soft peaks. Take out of the bowl and set aside.
- In the same bowl add the mascarpone cheese, sugar and vanilla to the stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whisk until smooth and lump free.
- Fold in the whipped cream by hand into the mascarpone cheese mixture.
- Place it back on the stand mixer and whisk until combined and lump free.
- Carefully spoon the filling into the tarts. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set.
- Top with fresh berries and serve immediately.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!