Colorful Cranberry Margaritas. Tart and perfectly sweet. A festive cocktail to serve during the holidays!
Happy Saturday! Time to celebrate with a cocktail!
I absolutely love margaritas! My Mom and I have been on a margarita kick for the past year now and we both can’t get enough of them. I love adding fruit to a margarita to combat some of the tartness. This margarita is the perfect combination of sweet and tart.
You only need 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to whip up this margarita. I kept it simple and added a splash of cranberry juice. You can always go the extra step and use my cranberry reduction in my Holiday Cranberry Pomegranate Mojito.
Simply add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and stir. Pour into a glass and serve! I like to garnish them with lime wedges and fresh cranberries!
The sweet cranberry juice and the tart lime make the perfect combination. It is super festive and a perfect cocktail to serve over the holidays!
Love this Cranberry Margarita? Here are some more drinks to try!
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ice for serving
- fresh cranberries for serving if desired
- lime wedges for serving if desired
- sugar or salt for rim if desired
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake or stir until combined.
- Rim two glasses with sugar or salt if desired. Fill will ice.
- Divide margaritas between the two glasses and serve with fresh cranberries and lime wedges for garnish, if desired.