Pomegranate Cranberry Champagne Punch made with a fresh cranberry reduction, pomegranate juice and of course champagne! The perfect holiday drink!
This is it. My last post of the year. I want to wish you all a Happy New Years Eve! I will be celebrating the end of 2014 with this Pomegranate Cranberry Champagne Punch.
2014 has been a great first year for chefsavvy.com. I have made so many new friends and have learned a lot. Yesterday I shared the 14 Most Popular Recipes on Chef Savvy in 2014. It’s a great collection of recipes I’ve made over the past year.
This punch is fruity, slightly sweet with tons of fizz! Made with a cranberry reduction, fresh mint, pomegranate and cranberry juice. This punch goes down waaaay to easy.
Punches are easy to prepare for parties and are fun for your guests to enjoy.
This punch is loaded with the flavors of the season. Fresh cranberries, pomegranate juice and of course champagne!
I choose a dry champagne which paired perfectly in the punch. Not too sweet or fruity.
To make this cocktail simply add cranberries, sugar and water to a saucepan. Bring to a light simmer and cook until cranberries have opened up and the sauce has thickened. Add champagne, both juices and triple sec to a punch bowl. Top with sprigs of mint and lime slices. Serve in a glass or champagne flute.
Did I mention the best part of this drink? It takes only minutes to put together!
You can’t go wrong celebrating New Years Eve with this Champagne punch.
Have a safe and happy New Years Eve! Enjoy!
Love this Pomegranate Cranberry Champagne Punch? Here are a few other cocktails you’ll love ♥
Pomegranate Cranberry Champagne Punch
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 750 ml bottle of champagne I used Korbel extra dry
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 12 sprigs mint
- 1 lime sliced
- Add cranberries, water and sugar to a medium saucepan. Bring to a light simmer over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes until cranberries are opened up and the sauce is thick. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add champagne, triple sec, pomegranate juice and cranberry juice to a large punch bowl or pitcher.
- Stir in cranberry reduction.
- Top with sprigs of mint and lime. Serve immediately.