4 Ingredient Super Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola. This granola takes less than 20 minutes to make. A great healthy snack or breakfast!
Granola is my favorite grab and go breakfast for busy mornings. It’s super easy to make at home and is so much better than store bought. This granola is ridiculously simple to make. With only 4 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep time.
Peanut Butter and chocolate chips make the perfect combination for this granola. I used peanut butter and honey as the glue. They hold the oats together and form those big awesome clusters we all love.
This granola is super addicting. My favorite part of granola has to be hands down the big clusters.
I like to serve my granola on top of Greek yogurt or with soy milk. It’s a great grab and go snack.
To make this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola start by melting the peanut butter and honey in the microwave for 15-30 seconds. Stir in the old fashioned oats and place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat. Bake for 15 minutes and allow the granola to cool. The granola with get crunchier as it cools. (It tends to be sort of soft when it first comes out of the oven.) Toss cooled granola with chocolate chips and enjoy.
This recipe makes about 2 cups total. I like to make big batches of it to have on hand for busy mornings. This granola can be stored for about a week in an airtight container in your pantry. You can even freeze it and take it out as needed.
Skip the store bought stuff and give this homemade granola a try!
Love this PB Granola? Here are a few other breakfast treats you’ll love!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add peanut butter and honey to a medium bowl.
- Place in the microwave for 15-30 seconds to slightly melt the honey and peanut butter.
- Toss in the old fashioned oats and stir until coated.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 15 minutes and allow the granola to cool. The granola with get crunchier as it cools it tends to be sort of soft when it first comes out of the oven. Toss cooled granola with chocolate chips and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!