This 4-ingredient maple pecan granola recipe is sweet, super crunchy, and way better than the store-bought stuff. It’s the perfect grab-and-go breakfast, snack, or little something sweet when the craving strikes!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we'll send it straight to your inbox! You will also receive other new recipes in your inbox weekly!
maple pecan granola
Granola is one of my favorite things to make at home. It is super easy to make and much less expensive than store-bought. And it’s typically a lot healthier and more nutritious than the stuff on the shelf!
This maple pecan granola recipe is ridiculously simple. You only need four ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time before popping it in the oven. That’s it!
Loaded with pecans, maple syrup, old fashioned oats and a pinch of salt this granola is super addicting and easy to munch on. I like to make big batches of it to have on hand for busy mornings. This granola can be stored for about a week in an airtight container in your pantry. You can even freeze it and take it out as needed for up to 6 months!
Add in your favorites like raisins or chocolate chips to this granola. The best thing about granola is that it is super versatile and can be made in so many different ways. Hope you enjoy!
If you love this granola recipe then you will love my Energy Bites!
Why I Love Homemade Granola
- Granola is packed with fiber and nutrients like iron and potassium.
- This maple pecan granola recipe is gluten-free!
- The maple syrup acts as the sweetener and the glue for this granola to help it clump together into bite-sized pieces.
- A pinch of salt balances out all the sweetness and elevates the maple and pecan flavors!
- This homemade granola recipe also make a great homemade holiday gift!
- Old-fashioned oats (not instant or steel-cut)
- Pecan halves
- Pure maple syrup (aka no added sugar)
- Salt (kosher or sea salt)
How To Make It
- To make this 4-ingredient maple pecan granola recipe, simply toss everything together in one big bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat and pop it in the oven for about 40 minutes. The granola will come out golden brown and crunchy.
- Stir the granola a couple of times while in the oven. Make sure to stir the granola gently so you do not break up any clumps.
- Allow the granola to cool completely before taking it off the baking sheet.
- Serve as desired, and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- Add more nuts like sliced almonds, peanuts, pistachios, walnuts, or even shredded coconut!
- Or seeds like pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, or flax seeds.
- Mix in some dried fruit like blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, or raisins.
- Turn this breakfast granola into a dessert by serving over your favorite ice cream and homemade chocolate sauce!
- Swap out the maple syrup for some local honey!
- Mix in some chocolate once the granola has cooled! Semi-sweet, dark, milk, white … they’re all good in this maple pecan granola recipe!
More Oatmeal Recipes To Try
- Coconut Pecan Chocolate Chip Granola
- Pumpkin Pecan Granola
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie
- Healthy Baked Oatmeal
- Oatmeal Smoothie
4 Ingredient Maple Pecan Granola
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Make sure all of the oats are coated.
- Spread granola evenly on a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes. Stir 1 or 2 times. Do so very gently not to break up clumps.Take out of the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.