Sweet and super crunchy! This 4 ingredient Maple Pecan Granola is way better than store bought. A perfect grab and go breakfast.
Granola is one of my favorite things to make at home. It is super easy to make and much less expensive than store-bought. This recipe is ridiculously simple. Only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time. That’s it! This 4 Ingredient Maple Pecan Granola is super crunchy, nutty and best of all HEALTHY!
I love eating this granola in the morning with vanilla soy milk or in Greek yogurt. It would also go great in a parfait.
Loaded with pecans, maple syrup, old fashioned oats and a pinch of salt this granola is super addicting and easy to munch on.
I like to make big batches of it to have on hand for busy mornings. This granola can be stored for about a week in an airtight container in your pantry. You can even freeze it and take it out as needed.
Add in your favorites like raisins or chocolate chips to this granola. The best thing about granola is that it is super versatile and can be made in so many different ways.
Granola provides fiber and nutrients like iron and potassium. This granola is also Gluten free!
The maple syrup acts as the sweetener and the glue for this granola. A pinch of salt is added for flavor.
To make this 4 ingredient Maple Pecan Granola simply toss everything together in one big bowl. Spread onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat and pop it in the oven for about 40 minutes. The granola will come out golden brown and crunchy. Stir the granola a couple of times while in the oven. Make sure to stir the granola gently so you do not break up any clumps. Allow the granola to cool completely before taking it off the baking sheet.
This granola is super addicting! Don’t say I didn’t warn you. ♥
4 Ingredient Maple Pecan Granola
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup pecans halves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Make sure all of the oats are coated.
- Spread granola evenly on a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes. Stir 1 or 2 times. Do so very gently not to break up clumps.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!