Soft and chewy Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies. Loaded with dark chocolate chips and creamy Nutella. These cookies will melt in your mouth!
Warning: If you are a chocolate lover this could be dangerous. These Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with creamy Nutella and dark chocolate chips. They are extremely addicting! My batch of cookies did not last a day in my house and there are only two of us. Yikes.
I love Nutella. If you have not had Nutella before you must give it a try. It is a rich creamy spread loaded with chocolate and hazelnuts. If I am in the mood for something sweet I reach for Nutella and a spoon. Just a few spoonfuls of Nutella are enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Dense and wonderfully thick. These Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies are almost brownie like. They come out warm, fudgey and loaded with chocolate. These cookies will disappear before your eyes. I know you’ll love them!
The cookies are slightly under baked to give them the soft texture inside.
This is my standard cookie recipe. I add in variations like creamy peanut butter, chocolate candies, M & M’s and now Nutella!
This recipe makes a little over a dozen cookies. I portioned them out with a tablespoon. I quickly rolled them into balls and placed on a silicon baking mat. You do not need to grease the mat or the baking sheet.
You will be eating these cookies in less than 30 minutes including baking time!
Enjoy & Happy Baking! ♥
Craving more chocolate? Try some of my favorite desserts!
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 tablespoon butter softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1 whole egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add butter and both sugars to a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Cream for 4 minutes until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add in Nutella and mix for another minute or until combined.
- Add in egg. Mix to combine.
- Combine baking soda and flour in a separate bowl.
- In two parts add the dry ingredients on low mixing in between each addition.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of batter and roll into a ball with slightly wet hands.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet with a silicon mat to prevent sticking. You do not need to grease this.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire wrack for a couple of minutes. Enjoy!
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!