One Pan Mexican Pasta loaded with black beans, corn, cilantro and salsa. A super easy one pan dinner!
This One Pan Mexican Pasta is super easy and loaded with tons of Mexican flavor! Best of all everything is made in one pan!
Simply brown the beef and veggies and simmer them in the sauce. Even the pasta gets cooked in the pot! Dinner is ready in under 30 minutes!
Serve with sour cream, avocado and cilantro on top!
One Pan Mexican Pasta
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup green bell peppers diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 jar 14 ounces Ragu Pasta Sauce, original
- 1 cup medium taco sauce
- 1 cup salsa I used medium
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups elbow macaroni uncooked
- avocado diced for serving
- cilantro chopped for serving
- chopped tomatoes diced for serving
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven.
- Add ground beef and onion. Cook until beef is not longer pink and is browned. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the same pan. Toss in the green pepper and onion and saute for 3-4 minutes, or until tender.
- Add beef back to the pan and stir in black beans, corn, pasta sauce, taco sauce, salsa, pasta and water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with avocado, cilantro and tomato on top.