One Pan Meatball Stroganoff. A quick and delicious dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes!
This One Pan Meatball Stroganoff is comfort food at it’s finest. Tender meatballs tossed with egg noodles in a creamy, rich sauce.
This recipe is so simple to throw together!! Even the noodles are cooked in the same pan. Simply sauté the onions, mushrooms and garlic. Stir in beef broth, noodles and the frozen meatballs directly into the pan. Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes or until the pasta is tender and the meatballs are warmed.
I top the Meatball Stroganoff with fresh chopped parsley and shredded parmesan cheese! This is a dish your whole family will love!!
One Pan Meatball Stroganoff
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 16 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups beef stock
- 1 pound frozen meatballs (I used beef meatballs)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 8 ounces, wide egg noodles
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped parsley for garnish, if desired
- Add oil to a large pan or pot. Heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Add in the onions and mushrooms and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until the onion starts to get tender.
- Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add in beef stock, frozen meatballs (no need to defrost), paprika and egg noodles.
- Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed, the noodles are tender and the meatballs are heated through.
- Add in the sour cream and mix together until incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately with parsley for garnish, if desired.