One Pan Sausage and Vegetable Skillet. A super easy and healthy meal ready in under 30 minutes!
I love one pan meals because they are super easy to make and the clean up couldn’t be easier! This one skillet meal is loaded with potatoes, bell peppers, zucchini and sausage. It’s a super easy meal that comes together in under 30 minutes!
This is a super easy and healthy dinner that is loaded with flavor. I saute the sausage and veggies in ghee (or butter) and season with lots of italian herbs.
I start by cooking the potatoes first until they are tender then add in the sausage then veggies. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately. I love to serve mine with fresh grated parmesan cheese on top!
One Pan Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter (or more if needed)
- 2 cups baby potatoes, diced
- 12 ounces andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons ghee or butter over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook until golden brown and tender. About 7-10 minutes. Remove the potatoes from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the sausage to the same pan and cook until browned, 5 minutes, set aside with the potatoes.
- Add in the zucchini and bell peppers. Sauté until tender 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the potatoes and sausage back into the pan along with the Italian seasoning and onion powder.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.