4 ingredient Creamy Peanut Butter and Nutella Milkshake. Creamy, rich and decadent. Takes less than 5 minutes to make! The perfect dessert!
Is there a combination better than Chocolate and Peanut Butter? I think not.
Peanut Butter and Nutella go so well together. Especially in a milkshake. This Peanut Butter & Nutella Milkshake is creamy, extra thick and fudgy. A quick dessert when you want to satisfy your sweet tooth.
No ice is added to this milkshake. Ice waters it down and makes it too runny for my taste. Thick and creamy is what I am after.
This recipe has only 4 ingredients and is so simple to make. Start by picking your favorite vanilla or chocolate ice cream. I used vanilla ice cream in this recipe but you can always go EXTRA chocolate and use chocolate ice cream.
How to make a Peanut Butter and Nutella Milkshake
Add vanilla ice cream, creamy peanut butter, Nutella and milk to a blender. Blend until thick, creamy and smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides. Serve immediately in chilled glasses. Garnish with chocolate sauce if desired.
For a fancy twist garnish with whipped cream or a chocolate drizzle. I made my chocolate drizzle with melted semi sweet chocolate chips and a touch of milk to get the desired consistency.
To keep the milkshake cold I like to throw my glasses in the freezer for a couple of minutes.
Milkshakes are one of my favorite desserts because they as so quick and easy to make.
Serve with a straw or a spoon and dig in!
Here are more delicious dessert recipes to try!
- The BEST Brownies
- Texas Style Blueberry Cobbler
- Easy S’mores Bars
- The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream
- Yellow Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream
Peanut Butter and Nutella Milkshake
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend until milkshake is thick and creamy. Make sure to scrape down the sides. Serve immediately in chilled glasses. Garnish with chocolate sauce if desired.