Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies. These cookies are super thick, melt in your mouth and can be made in 30 minutes or less!
You haven’t had a peanut butter cookie until you’ve had one loaded with chocolate chunks! These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies are soft and chewy in the center and loaded with gooey chunks of chocolate.
I used my favorite Chewy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe and loaded it up with chocolate chunks.
These cookies are incredibly easy to make. Simply cream your butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs. Fold in dry ingredients, chocolate chips and your done! Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. I like to slightly under bake my cookies for an extra soft melt in your mouth center.
You will be eating these cookies in less than 30 minutes! If you are a fan of peanut butter like myself you will love these cookies.
Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-5 days or can be frozen for up to 3-4 months.
Why you need to make these cookies:
- Soft and chewy on the inside
- Crisp on the edges
- Loaded with gooey chocolate chunks
- Tons of peanut butter flavor
- Ready in less than 30 minutes!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add in peanut butter and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in egg and vanilla. Mix until combined and clump free.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter in two parts with the stand mixer on the lowest speed. Mix for a little less than a minute. Do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Portion dough into 12-16 cookies depending on how big you want them.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden brown and firm on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let set for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.