Thick and Chewy Monster M & M Cookies loaded with chocolate chips, M & M’s, peanut butter, and oats! They take only 20 minutes to make!
Happy Saturday! Time to celebrate with some awesome cookies!
Now these aren’t just any kind of cookie. They are MONSTER cookies. Loaded with peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips and M & M’s.
These M & M Monster Cookies are a mix between my Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies and Peanut Butter M & M Cookies. They are super thick, chewy and loaded with ton’s of M & M’s and chocolate chips. I slightly under-bake the cookies to get the soft, chewy center.
This recipe makes about 16-18 pretty nice size cookies. I like to double or triple the recipe to have some extra to freeze.
These cookies are the perfect blend of soft and chewy. I love the texture of the old fashioned oats in this cookie.
They are also a great cookie to load up with any leftover halloween candy you still have! I love to mix in mini reese’s cups!
Take 30 minutes and make these cookies! You will be glad you did!
Monster M & M Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup M & M's
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add in peanut butter and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in vanilla and egg. Mix until combined.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter in two parts with the stand mixer on the lowest speed. Mix for a little less than a minute. Do not over mix.
- Fold in old fashioned oats, M & M's and chocolate chips.
- Portion dough into 16-18 cookies and place on a silicone baking mat on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 11-13 minutes or until lightly golden brown and firm on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let set for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-5 days (if they last that long). You can always freeze the cookies for up to 3-4 months.
Adapted from Love Grows Wild