4 Ingredient Raspberry Sangria Popsicles. So easy to make and super refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day!
I love sangria and I love popsicles. Why not combine the two? These popsicles are fruity, refreshing and extremely easy to make.
You can use any of your favorite fruit juices. I always prefer pomegranate juice in my Red Sangria. It always seems to complement the red wine. Orange juice, pineapple juice or cherry juice would also work too.
These grown up popsicles are fruity, not to sweet and loaded with fruit just like my Red Wine Sangria.
Instead of making a simple syrup I decided to heat just the wine and the sugar together to allow the sugar to dissolve.
I like to use a red table wine that is not too sweet and not too dry. You can always taste the sangria prior to putting it into the molds to adjust to taste.
To make these popsicles simply simmer the red wine and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Cool and set aside. Divide the rasperries into the popsicle mold and top with the sangria and freeze. That’s it!
Serve these at your next gathering or outdoor barbecue. They will be a hit!
4 Ingredient Raspberry Sangria Popsicles
- 1½ cups red wine (I used 2012 Cupcake Red Velvet)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine red wine and sugar in a small saucepan. Cook on low until sugar dissolves. Take off of the heat and cool. Stir in pomegranate juice and set aside.
- Divide the raspberries evenly into the popsicle molds.
- Pour sangria on top of the fruit into the molds.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!