4-Ingredient Raspberry Sangria Popsicles
This Raspberry Sangria Popsicles recipe only requires four ingredients and is a breeze to make with only 4 ingredients! These are the quintessential frozen adult beverage, perfect for a hot summer day.
Love icy refreshments? Try my Frozen Mixed Berry Lemonade and my Healthy Berry Yogurt Smoothie!
Homemade Raspberry Sangria Popsicles (for Grown-Ups!)
I love sangria, and I love popsicles. So, why not combine the two? These Raspberry Sangria Popsicles are fruity, refreshing, and extremely easy to make!
You can use any of your favorite fruit juices. I always prefer pomegranate juice in my Red Wine Sangria because it always seems to complement the red wine and adds a touch of sweetness. Orange juice, pineapple juice, or cherry juice would work well, too.
These grown up popsicles are fruity, not to sweet and loaded with fruit. Need to make it kid-friendly? Just swap the red wine for a fruit juice! Serve these at your next warm weather gathering or outdoor barbecue. They’ll be a hit!
- Red Wine: I used 2012 Cupcake Red Velvet, but you can use your favorite red table wine that is not too sweet and not too dry. And you can always taste the sangria prior to putting it into the molds to adjust sweetness or bitterness to taste.
- Sugar: You need some added sugar to sweeten the popsicles. I like to simmer the wine and sugar together until the sugar has dissolved to make an easy simple syrup. Just let it cool before building your treats.
- Pomegranate Juice: The color and flavor compliments the red wine and raspberries, but you can use whichever fruit juice you prefer.
- Fresh Raspberries: This helps makes these popsicles more like sangria. If you don’t like raspberries, swap for whatever fruit you prefer. Pineapples, strawberries, or blueberries would also work!
How To Make Red Wine Sangria Popsicles
Just combine the red wine and sugar in a small saucepan to simmer until the sugar dissolves, making a simple syrup. Remove from heat, stir in the pomegranate juice, and allow to cool completely.
Divide the raspberries evenly into the popsicle molds, then pour the cooled liquid over the fruit in the molds. Freeze at least overnight, and enjoy!
- Swap the pomegranate juice for your preferred type, like pineapple, orange, or cherry.
- Add more fresh fruit like blueberries, strawberries, or pineapple.
- Turn this into a white wine sangria popsicle by swapping the red wine for your favorite table white like riesling, pinot grigio, or even Prosecco. Avoid moscato, as it may be too sweet when combined with the sugar.
- Not a fan of whole fruit in your popsicles? Blend it up before pouring into the popsicle molds to make it smooth and aerate the wine!
Love grown-up popsicles? Turn any of my favorite cocktails into one! Try my Mixed Berry Margaritas, Pomegranate Cranberry Champagne Punch, or my Spiked Berry Lemonade. Just make sure to add an extra cup of juice or water to aid the freezing process when using liquor.
Storage and Freezing Instructions
Store these Raspberry Sangria Popsicles in your freezer in the popsicle molds for up to 3 months.
More Recipes To Try
- Frozen Mixed Berry Lemonade
- Blood Orange Mojito
- Spiked Berry Lemonade
- Healthy Berry Yogurt Smoothie
- Pineapple Sunset Cocktail
Never miss out! Need more quick & easy recipes in your life? Subscribe to my weekly newsletter or follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for all the daily updates.
We love to hear your feedback: If you try this recipe, I’d love to know! Leave a star rating below, and don’t forget to take pictures and tag me on Facebook and Instagram!
4 Ingredient Raspberry Sangria Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups red wine I used 2012 Cupcake Red Velvet
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine red wine and sugar in a small saucepan. Cook on low until sugar dissolves. Take off of the heat and cool. Stir in pomegranate juice and set aside.
- Divide the raspberries evenly into the popsicle molds.
- Pour sangria on top of the fruit into the molds.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!