This Healthy Berry Yogurt Smoothie only calls for 5 ingredients and is packed with protein to keep you full throughout the day. This Berry Smoothie with Yogurt makes the perfect breakfast, lunch, or snack on the go!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we'll send it straight to your inbox! You will also receive other new recipes in your inbox weekly!
Homemade Healthy Yogurt Berry Smoothie
Staying on track with healthy eating during the holidays can be tough, but smoothies are a great way to keep your diet in check during the holiday season and nourish your body with stuff that’s good and good for you! Drinking a smoothie in between meals helps me stay full throughout the day and keeps me from snacking. They are also an easy way to add extra fruit into your diet. This is one of my favorite smoothies that I keep in constant rotation. Loaded with tons of protein to keep you full throughout the day, this smoothie is a great on the go breakfast or midday snack. All you need is some frozen or fresh bananas, blueberries, blackberries, Greek yogurt, and soy milk to get a perfectly creamy, thick consistency.
What’s even better is that this smoothie contains no added sugar! It gets its natural sweetness from the bananas and berries.
This Berry Smoothie with Yogurt is quick, easy and super healthy because it’s loaded with fiber, vitamins and protein. This smoothie is gluten-free and has only 5 ingredients!
Looking for more Healthy Breakfast Recipes? Then give my Energy Bites a try!
You only need a handful of blueberries, blackberries, one banana, some soy milk, and a heavy spoonful of plain Greek yogurt to make this smoothie at home. You can substitute frozen fruit in this smoothie, but I prefer fresh. Just add some ice if you want it to be cold, or pop in the fridge or freezer for a bit.
How To Make the Best Berry Smoothie
- Just add all of the ingredients to a blender, and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Stir and pulse again for another 30 seconds, until blended and smooth.
- Divide between two glasses, and serve immediately.
- Garnish with blueberries and blackberries, if desired, and enjoy!
- I love using blueberries and blackberries in this recipe for their flavors and purple color, but you can use whatever berries you like or have in your fridge! Raspberries, strawberries, and grapes would be delicious.
- I prefer soy milk for smoothies, but any milk will work, like cow’s milk, almond, cashew, coconut, or oat. You could also use plain water or coconut water!
- Greek yogurt is what gives this smoothie its protein, but you can use whatever yogurt you prefer!
- Want to make it more filling? Blend in 1/2 cup or so of rolled oats, some chia or flax seeds, and some raw nuts!
- Add more protein by blending in your favorite protein powder!
- Add some greens like spinach or kale. It will change the color, but not the flavor!
Storage and Freezing Instructions
You can easily double or triple this recipe to make enough to have throughout the week! Just freeze in a freezer-safe, airtight container or plastic bag. Or even better, freeze in an ice cube tray to easily blend later! I like to make extra to have on hand because this smoothie only takes 5 minutes to make!
More Smoothie Recipes To Try
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie
- Berry Spinach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
Healthy Berry Yogurt Smoothie
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 whole banana
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Pulse for 30 seconds, stir and pulse for an additional 30 seconds. Pour into two glasses and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.