Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs. Juicy chicken thighs smothered in an amazing honey mustard sauce then broiled until crispy.
Where has this honey mustard sauce been all my life?! It is ridiculously good and is the perfect topping for juicy chicken thighs.
The sauce is made up of a combination of dijon mustard, honey, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
This dish has less than 10 minutes of prep time. Simply mix up the sauce ingredients and brush it on the chicken. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 175 degrees. To get the nice crispy skin on top I like to broil the chicken after it’s baked.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 8 bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine honey, dijion mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken thighs to the prepared pan. Brush the honey mustard sauce on the chicken.
- Bake until the chicken reaches 175 degrees, 30-40 minutes.
- Turn the broiler on high and cook until the skin gets browned and crispy, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!