Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. Cauliflower florets cooked in the air fryer until crispy then tossed in buffalo sauce and butter! A low carb healthy meal that comes together in under 30 minutes and only requires 3 ingredients! Serve with Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping! Keto friendly and Gluten free!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we'll send it straight to your inbox! You will also receive other new recipes in your inbox weekly!
air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings have been our newest obsession. It get’s crispy on the outside and perfectly tender on the inside. Plus it cooks so quickly!
These cauliflower bites remind me of boneless chicken wings. They are low carb, keto friendly, gluten free and healthy. This makes a great appetizer or side dish to go alongside any meal. We love making this cauliflower to go along side homemade pizza!
I recommend making my Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping in! The cool from the dressing and spicy from the hot sauce is the best combination! Best of all you only need 3 ingredients to make this recipe! Here is what you’ll need:
- Cauliflower: Cut into florets. I like to make the florets pretty big (similar to the size of boneless wings). The cauliflower does shrink a bit as it cooks so I always cut them into larger chunks.
- Buffalo Sauce: I love using Frank’s mild buffalo sauce. This is a great option if you are gluten free as well!
- Unsalted Butter: Cold butter is added to the buffalo sauce to thicken and tamp down the heat.
How to make Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites
- Air Fry: Lightly grease the cooking basket of the air fryer with non stick cooking spray. Add in cauliflower florets.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Toss the cauliflower and if they need to be a bit more crispy add back in for 5 minutes.
- Make the sauce: Cold butter is added to warmed hot sauce and whisked to create an emulsion. This creates a thicker smooth sauce.
- Toss together: When the cauliflower is done cooking add it to a large bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce on top and toss to coat.
- Serve: The buffalo cauliflower wings immediately with blue cheese dressing for dipping and carrots and celery sticks to serve alongside.
- Store: These buffalo cauliflower bites are best served immediately however they can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days. To re-crisp the buffalo cauliflower heat back up in the oven or toaster oven at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
Tips for making Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Make it milder / kid friendly: If you want the sauce to be milder substitute some of the hot sauce for butter.
- Cook the cauliflower in batches: This will help from overcrowding the pan and will keep the cauliflower crispy and not soggy.
- Add seasonings: Feel free to add garlic powder, onion powder or dried herbs to the sauce!
Love buffalo sauce as much as I do?! Try my Buffalo Chicken Pasta!
more Easy Appetizer Recipes to make!
- Honey Barbecue Chicken Bites
- Easy Pretzel Bites
- Slow Cooker Sriracha Meatballs
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Toasted Ravioli
- Authentic Pico de Gallo
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Lightly grease the cooking basket of the air fryer with non stick cooking spray. Add in cauliflower florets and cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Toss the cauliflower and if they need to be a bit more crispy add back in for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan heat the buffalo sauce. When it's nice and hot take off of the heat and add in the cold butter whisking constantly until the sauce is thick and smooth.
- When the cauliflower is done cooking add it to a large bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce on top and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately with blue cheese dressing for dipping!