Strawberry Basil Bruschetta with creamy mascarpone cheese. A super easy appetizer with only 5 ingredients! Ready in less than 10 minutes!
I’ve got the perfect summer appetizer to bring to your next get together. And the best part is it’s super easy! This Strawberry Basil Bruschetta takes less than 10 minutes to throw together and only requires 5 ingredients: Bread, basil, strawberries, lemon juice and mascarpone cheese.
My kind of appetizer.
This Strawberry Bruschetta starts off with a loaf of crusty bread, some fresh strawberries, basil and my favorite: mascarpone cheese.
The rich, creamy mascarpone cheese goes wonderfully with the strawberries and fresh basil. The fruit adds some sweetness to the cheese. I add a squeeze of lemon juice for a little tartness.
To assemble the crostini I first toast the baguette until it’s crispy and golden brown. Next I slather on a generous amount of mascarpone cheese.
I toss the diced strawberries with lemon juice and basil. Place it on top of the crostini and your done!
This strawberry toast is the perfect combination of sweet and savory.
Why you need to make these:
- 5 Ingredients
- 10 minutes to make
- super easy
- perfect for summer entertaining!
Love this easy Strawberry Basil Bruschetta? Here are some more easy appetizers to try!
- Caprese Crostini with Blistered Tomatoes and Smoked Mozzarella
- Asian Chicken Dumplings (Two Ways)
- Super Easy Salsa Verde
Strawberry Basil Bruschetta
- 8 slices of baguette
- ¾ cup strawberries, diced
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- Layer the slices of baguette on a baking sheet. Broil on high until toasted and lightly brown. Take out of the oven and set aside.
- In a small bowl toss together strawberries, lemon juice and basil. Set aside.
- Spread about a tablespoon of mascarpone cheese onto each toasted baguette.
- Top with strawberry mixture and serve immediately.