Super Easy 4 Ingredient Vanilla Frozen Yogurt. Creamy, thick, tangy and rich. Takes less than 5 minutes of prep time!
With just 4 ingredients and only 5 minutes of prep time this Frozen Greek Yogurt is super easy to make and tastes amazing. It’s super creamy, rich, tangy and slightly sweet. It’s super addicting. You would never know this is low calorie.
Made with plain greek yogurt, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice. The greek yogurt makes this frozen treat smooth and creamy. You also get a nice serving of protein with the greek yogurt.
Top with fresh fruit or your favorite toppings.
This 4 Ingredient Vanilla Frozen Yogurt is really easy to make. Simply whisk greek yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or overnight. Pour in an ice cream maker and freeze. I use the Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker which works great for both ice cream and frozen yogurt. Typically when I make ice cream it needs extra time in the freezer to firm up but this Frozen Yogurt just needs about 15 minutes in the ice cream maker and it is ready to serve.
I process the sugar in the food processor before adding it to the yogurt. You can always skip this step and use superfine sugar if you have it on hand.
The yogurt will require some thawing time if you are serving it straight from the freezer. I typically take it out 15 minutes before serving.
This is the perfect summer time treat.
- It’s easy
- …..and only takes 5 minutes of prep time
4 Ingredient Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place sugar in a food processor or blender to get the sugar super fine.
- Transfer to a bowl with yogurt, vanilla and lemon juice. Whisk until combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled place in an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufactures instructions. Mine took about 15 minutes to freeze.
- Serve immediately or place in the freeze until ready to serve.
- *If you are taking it out of the freezer leave at room temperature for 15 minutes so it is easier to scoop*